Ever heard the saying "We are in the age of technology". This doesn't just mean the technology we can see but also the technology we cannot see, and by that, we mean the age of cryptocurrency which is the new money. Binance however is the largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world and it is also one of the fastest.
Then there is the big question: Can I withdraw money from Binance to my bank account in UAE. Be rest assured that this article will answer that question.
But first, we'd like to introduce the creator of this marvelous work. The Watchtower, a leading Digital Marketing Company and Web Design Agency in Dubai enjoy training its readers on practical ways to better their day-to-day activities.
Can I withdraw money on Binance to my bank account in UAE?
Yes! Of course, you can and I would show you how. Binance makes it simple to deposit and withdraw funds in both cryptocurrency and fiat currency. Users who do not already hold Binance-supported cryptos can buy them using a credit or debit card, P2P trading, Cash balances, or third-party payments. Users can withdraw Binance-supported cryptocurrencies to external wallets. The Binance platform also allows for the withdrawal of fiat currency.
How to withdraw on Binance to my bank account in UAE
1. Cryptocurrency Withdrawals
1. To make a cryptocurrency withdrawal, go to the "Wallets" dropdown option and choose "Spot."
2. Choose the cryptocurrency wallet from which you want to withdraw funds and press the "Withdraw" button.
3. From the dropdown menu, choose the recipient's BTC address.
4. Select a transfer network.
5. Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to withdraw and press the "Submit" button.
6. If you haven't added a recipient address using "Address Management," go to the Withdrawal page and click "Add Withdrawal Address." Consider scanning the QR code whenever it is possible.
2. Withdrawals of Fiat Money
1. Simply choose fiat from the website to initiate a fiat withdrawal.
2. Choose the currency you want to withdraw from the dropdown menu.
3. Select your withdrawal method and finish the transaction. Bank/Card withdrawals are recommended by Binance.
This is the process you need to go through if you are looking to get your money in your bank account.
We hope you are learning something from this. Our articles' primary aim is to keep you up to date with all of the simple tools needed to excel in today's fast-paced world. Any of the Watchtower's core assets include Web Design Dubai and Digital Marketing.
How to withdraw BNB to Trust wallet
1. Sign in to your Binance account. After you've logged in, Go to Wallet and select Fiat and Spot.
2. Select Withdraw.
3. Choose the Crypto tab.
4. Select the coin from which you want to withdraw funds.
5. If the coin is released on different networks, choose which one you want to withdraw from. One of the most prevalent problems encountered by Binance customers is incorrect network withdrawals. Even seasoned traders become perplexed from time to time. To prevent withdrawing to the incorrect network, use this cheat sheet.
BNB, for example, is issued as a BEP-2 token on Binance Chain and as a BEP-20 token on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). As a result, if you want to withdraw to a BEP-2 address, select the BEP-2 option. Take additional precautions with this step. You may lose your money if you withdraw to the incorrect address.
6. In your Trust Wallet, tap on BNB.
7. Select Receive.
8. Make a copy of your BNB address.
9. Copy and paste it (Recipient's BNB Address) into the Binance withdrawal page.
10. If everything appears to be in order, click Submit.
11. Click Send Code and input the six-digit code from your email.
12. Enter your two-factor authentication code.
13. If everything is in the right place, press the Submit button. You'll be able to see your outgoing withdrawal transactions.
We hope you enjoyed reading it and learned something new since that is our primary aim. As the leading and award-winning Website Development Company in Dubai, we will always provide you with awesome web material.