Due to the epidemic, various severe procedures are being put in place to prevent infection transmission during the annual Islamic pilgrimage. According to the Hajj and Umrah Ministry, Hajj will take place this year with all required health and security precautions in place. Standard procedures will be in place to protect the pilgrims' health and well-being. Saudi Arabia is in charge of the Hajj pilgrimage. Because of the pandemic, there will be certain changes in this year's Hajj, in this article we will talk about what Hajj means, How to apply for Hajj 2021, and the terms and conditions for pilgrims.
But first, we'd like to introduce the creator of this marvellous work. The Watchtower, a leading SEO Company in Dubai, and Mobile App Development Company Dubai enjoy training its readers on practical ways to better their day-to-day activities.
What is Hajj and why is it so important?
Hajj is the trip to Mecca that every Muslim must do at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the greatest spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rites in the most hallowed locations in the Islamic world. The Hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, Islam's holiest city. Hajj is a religious obligation for Muslims that must be fulfilled at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of performing the pilgrimage and supporting their families while they are away from home.
In Islamic terms, Hajj is a trip to the Kaaba, or 'House of God,' in Saudi Arabia's historic city of Mecca. It is one of Islam's Five Pillars. The Hajj is a show of the Muslim people's unity and obedience to God (Allah). The word Hajj means 'to go on a trip,' and means both the outward and inward act of intentions.
How can I apply for Hajj 2021?
Requirements for HAJ 1442 (H) - 2021 Online Application:
- Computer with internet access and a printer
- A genuine mobile phone number
- A valid email address
To finish your online application, follow the procedures outlined below:
To complete up the Haj Application Form, the applicant must follow the processes outlined.
- Create a new Haj application registration.
- Completing the Haj Application Form
- Add a photo and a document
- Make a Fee Payment
- Print the HAF.
1) New Haj Application Registration
- Visit the official website of the Haj Committee at hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Select 'Apply' after clicking on 'HAJ FORM.'
- Click on 'NEW USER REGISTRATION' to proceed:
- Fill out the registration form completely.
- Applicants must include their Mobile Number, Email Address, First Name, and Last Name.
- Choose a strong password and confirm it again.
- Enter your security code here.
- Check the box if the information is correct.
- Click the 'Submit Details' button.
- After successfully submitting registration information, a system-generated OTP (One Time Password) will be issued to the Mobile Number provided in the registration form then click submit
2) Complete the Haj Application Form
- Select the relevant application category by clicking on it.
- Choose the number of adults from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'NEXT' button:
- Fill in the applicants' passport information, personal information, current residential address, nominee information, bank account information, and so on.
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required:
- After inputting all of the information, click the declaration and then the 'SAVE & NEXT' button.
The preceding procedures must be repeated for each co-pilgrim.
3) Upload a photo and a document
- The third step for picture upload will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the pilgrims from the drop-down menu.
- To upload a photo or a document, select 'Browse.'
- All documents must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Photographs (passport size) should have a file size of 5kb to 20kb and width of 100pixel to 148pixel.
- The file size should be between 80kb and 250kb, and the width should be between 570pixel and 795pixel.
- After uploading all pilgrims' photos and documents, click the 'Upload' button.
- The preceding procedures must be repeated for each co-pilgrim.
4) Make a Fee Payment
- After uploading the pictures, candidates will be sent to the fee payment page.
- Applicants can pay the cost using a debit/credit card or using net banking.
- Choose 'Online Payment' and then press the 'PAY NOW' button.
- The following screen will show once you click 'PAY NOW.' Enter the Cover Head Passport No. in the text field and press the submit button.
- Fill in the blanks for Cover Head Name, Mobile No., and Email Address.
- Choose the amount based on the number of applicants in the group.
- Submit by clicking 'I Agree to the Terms & Conditions.'
- After clicking submit, you will be redirected to the payment gateway to complete the transaction.
- A transaction receipt will be created upon successful completion of the transaction.
- Enter the Transaction ID here (transaction id is mentioned in transaction receipt) Step 2: Select 'Upload Payment Details' from the drop-down menu. Step three.
- When you click on 'FINAL SUBMISSION,' you will receive an alert message. Click the OK button.
5) Print the HAF
- A unique system-generated Group ID will be shown, indicating that the online submission was successful.
- Click on 'Download PDF' to view/print the Online Haj Application Form.
NOTE: If your documents are uploaded, there is no need to send your printed HAF and paperwork to your State Haj Committee at this time.
Hajj 2021 - Terms and Conditions for Pilgrims
Despite the COVID-19 dilemma, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has stated that it will let a restricted number of Hajj pilgrims in 2021. The Gulf country verified the findings, providing further information on health standards and COVID-19 preventative methods.
The Saudi Ministry of Religious Affairs stipulated the following conditions for Hajj 2021:
- Only 60,000 Hujjaj (including local and international pilgrims) are planned to conduct Hajj this year.
- Those who do Hajj must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- Those who do Hajj must be in excellent health.
- Those undertaking Hajj must not have been hospitalized for any ailment within the previous 6 months. (Proof Is Necessary)
- The pilgrims MUST have had both doses of the vaccination, as documented by a Vaccination card issued by the respective country's Health Organization/Hospital/Ministry. (proof required)
- The vaccine used MUST be on an approved list recognized by the Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- If they are classified as foreign pilgrims upon arrival in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, they must be quarantined for three days.
- The first dosage of the vaccination MUST have been administered to the first Shawaal 1442, and it was Eid Ul Fitr 1442.
- The second dose of the vaccination MUST be administered by the 14th day before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Pilgrims will continue to be protected by the rules of Social Distancing, Mask Wearing, and other Precautionary Measures.
We hope that with this article you found what you were looking for and are satisfied with the details given because that is our main purpose. As the leading and award-winning SEO Company in Dubai, Mobile App Development Company, and Web Design Company in Dubai, we will always provide you with awesome content.