Withdrawing Bitcoin from your Binance account is extremely straightforward. After ensuring that your Binance account is safe to use and is fully verified, you'll proceed with performing deposit and withdrawal transactions.
However, before we go any further, there is The Watchtower, a prominent and award-winning SEO business, mobile app development, and web design agency in Dubai that is devoted to providing its readers with fantastic information every day.
Here, you'll find steps that you simply can follow in withdrawing Bitcoin from your Binance account. Click this to access the platform.
1. Once the site is up, log in with your registered account. Keep in mind that Binance doesn't support any fiat currency (USD, JPY, etc.) transactions.
2. Click on Funds at the top-right area of the website. Select your Bitcoin. You can directly type it within the box so you don’t need to undergo the whole list. We are using BTC in this example.
3. Input the address and amount. Make sure you're putting the right address as transactions can not be reverted. If your funds are transferred to the wrong address, you'll lose your money.
4. Click on Submit. The system will now send a confirmation message to your Binance registered email address.
5. To check pending and all transactions, go to History. There you go! You have successfully processed a Bitcoin withdrawal from your Binance account.
How to deposit Bitcoin on BitOasis
BitOasis offers its users two ways to fund their accounts. You can do this through Fiat money or with your favourite cryptocurrency after passing the verification stage. The process is additionally just about an equivalent with other exchanges. The steps below will assist you to make your first deposit successful.
1. Let's start by accessing the log-in page. Afterward, enter your User ID and password, then click the Login button to proceed.
2. If your account is two-factor-secured, you will have to retrieve the 6-digit code from your authenticator app. After entering the token, click Continue.
3. Now that you are already logged in, you can now start your deposit.
But before doing so, you have to select your currency as directed by the arrow on the left. In this example, we will choose AED/ETH since we are going to fund with AED and buy ETH. After this, click on the Deposit tab to travel to the subsequent page.
How to deposit Bitcoin on your BitOasis account
Just like the majority of the exchanges, putting money into your BitOasis account using Bitcoin is also very easy and straightforward. However, you have to make sure to verify your account to make this option available. On the deposit page, choose the cryptocurrency that you wish to fund. We will use Bitcoin as our example. The address where you need to send the money will show up on the next screen. BitOasis requires at least two confirmations for the transaction to become successful and they will send you an email confirming the deposit that you’ve just made.
You now have some Bitcoin on your BitOasis account.
How to Deposit Fiat money on your BitOasis account
If for some reason you want to fund your account with Fiat money instead of Bitcoin, BitOasis also has this option and you can do it in different ways.
1. Fill in your First and Last Name, Account Balance, and Amount.
2. Then click on Deposit. On the subsequent page, you'll receive the knowledge on where you’re getting to send the cash. BitOasis will be basing this on the details that you provide from the previous form. Make sure to take note of this.
3. Fill out the form on the next step with your information (debtor/payer) and BitOasis data (creditor/beneficiary). You can do this online or directly at a bank.
Note: Your Message number is vital as this is one way for BitOasis to know that it is your account you claimed to be yours. So make sure to enter it as a transfer reference on the Debtor's data. They will send you a confirmation via email once the transaction becomes successful. To view your deposit, all you would like to try to do is access your Account page, click Transactions and choose Deposit because of the Type. Perfect! You have gained some Fiat money for your BitOasis account.
We hope you learned something from this. You can rely on The Watchtower, an award-winning firm that can meet all of your technical demands, for more information on SEO, mobile app development, and web development company
in Dubai and the UAE.