Anyone who attempted to make WhatsApp video or audio calls in Dubai understands that it is entirely barred, like with so many other VoIP services. However, with a suitably powerful VPN, you can unlock the popular voice and video app within the United Arab Emirates, and have interactions in perfect privacy.
Here is an article that shows you everything you need to know about WhatsApp call in Dubai.
However, we'd wish to introduce the author behind this magnificent masterpiece. The Watchtower, a prominent SEO agency in Dubai, a Mobile App Design Company in Dubai, and a Web Design Company in Dubai, enjoy educating its readers on practical methods to improve their everyday operations.
The WhatsApp Ban
Most VoIP services, including WhatsApp, are prohibited in Dubai and the other Emirates, including Abu Dhabi, and WhatsApp is no exception, despite its convenient built-in voice and video calling capabilities. One option to circumvent this restriction is to use a VPN, which bypasses these safeguards by providing you with a foreign IP address. It will also encrypt your data, rendering it almost impenetrable to government monitoring, hackers, or any other third-party eavesdropping.
If you're not satisfied with being cut off from the rest of the WhatsApp community, this is the article for you. We'll explain what constitutes a good VPN, propose a couple of the best, and demonstrate how to use them to unblock WhatsApp calling in Dubai and the rest of the UAE.
What characteristics distinguish a reliable VPN for voice calling in the UAE and Dubai?
When utilizing VoIP apps in the UAE, you should analyze your VPN alternatives based on the following criteria:
- Server network size - the more servers in a network, the more countries from which you may obtain a local IP address. This makes it simple to unblock WhatsApp in the UAE, and it also allows you to download the program in any language you like.
- Encryption techniques — The UAE may be severe in terms of censorship and overbearing when it comes to looking at your data. To secure your data and conceal the fact that you're using WhatsApp, utilize a VPN service with high encryption. OpenVPN UDP and TCP are the finest formats to search for since they combine best-in-class security with speed and compatibility.
- Logging policy — Whether you are a tourist, a citizen, or a virtual nomad, the UAE may attempt to get information from your VPN provider by directly requesting them or exerting political and financial pressure. A strict logging policy can help avoid this by ensuring that your VPN provider does not keep track of what you do online. Look for the terms "zero-logging" and "no-logging" in particular.
- Caps on speed and bandwidth - Voice and video calls can consume a significant amount of speed and bandwidth. A VPN service that restricts the amount of data you can download and send is a bad decision, so seek companies that don't limit your uptime, cap your speeds, or burden your connection with unnecessary encryption overhead.
Best VPNs for Getting Around the UAE's VoIP Ban
- NordVPN is a VPN service that is well-known for its robust privacy and anti-censorship capabilities. It employs military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to safeguard your data from all third parties, including governments and ISPs — ideal for dealing with tyrannical UAE authorities. The company's no-logging policy is extensive, encompassing traffic, IP addresses, bandwidth, and other factors.
- Surfshark. Don't be misled by Surfshark's inexperience; in only two years, they've risen to the highest of the list of VPNs for bypassing government restrictions and unblocking calling applications like WhatsApp. They've accomplished this by fully updating the traditional VPN product and peppering it with some tasty cybersecurity extras. Don't be misled by Surfshark's inexperience; in only two years, they've risen to the highest of the list of VPNs for bypassing government restrictions and unblocking calling applications like WhatsApp. They've accomplished this by fully updating the traditional VPN product and peppering it with some tasty cybersecurity extras.
- ExpressVPN is another excellent option for most Gulf countries, including the UAE. The service is very secure, using 256-bit AES encryption techniques that would take supercomputers millions of years to decipher. One of these is the SSTP protocol, which can enable you to bypass hard-core restrictions and offer you WhatsApp access no matter where you are. Furthermore, ExpressVPN has a strict no-logging policy that includes browsing history, IP addresses, traffic, and other information. This is a good option if you want to secure your call data and identity when utilizing WhatsApp calls in Dubai.
We hope you liked reading it and learned something new because that's our primary purpose. We will always give you outstanding site content as the top and award-winning SEO Agency Dubai, Mobile App Design firm in Dubai, and Web Design Dubai.